Sunday, January 04, 2009

ESTRANGED mean?

setelah googling
akhirnya ketemu beberapa definisinya

It means that the person used to be a prominent figure in your life but eventually the relationship fell away, therefore no longer communicate and all you know of that person is who they used to be, not who they are now.
Ex. Me and my estranged husband of five years have decided to go ahead with the divorce.

I wish I new my father better but he is estranged and I do not know if we can connect ever again on the level that was.
Hope this helps!

It means 'seperated' like if you are estranged from your friend , you are seperated from your friend.

No longer sharing lives/living in the same home but not together/emotionally seperated.
Bill and Hillary Clinton were "estranged" when he was in the White House, now they are seperated...they no longer live in the same home although he "visits" when the press is around.


No comments: